A guy walks into a bar … and sustains a mild concussion.
Hello dear readers – long time no type. It’s been a crazy month or so here at school dealing with moving, sorority recruitment and the general housekeeping that comes with starting a new school year. I have not had the time I want to be able to make quality posts for this blog and I would rather take longer to make something I’m proud of than put out sub-par material quicker. Hopefully, that hiatus will be a rarity rather than the rule and I’ll be able to dedicate the time I want to this project going forward. About a month ago I started a new nighttime routine that has really kept my skin clear and on some days even glowing so I thought it would be fun to share. Enjoy!
- I take my makeup off with Son & Park Beauty Water on a cotton round. If I have a heavier eye look to take off then I use an almost excessive amount of this and hold the cotton pad to my eye for a few seconds – the mascara will easily melt off.
- Twice a week I use the Mario Badescu Strawberry Tonic Face Mask. I love this mask because it smells amazing, is a nice thin texture and I see the effects on my skin immediately.
- I use the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion on any breakouts. This stuff is super strong which is apparent from the smell and tends to work quite well.
- Next up is the Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream. I love the thicker texture of this because I always get dry spots around my eyes which irritate me throughout the day if I don’t properly care for them at night.
- I then use Caudalie Eau De Raisin facial spray to give my skin a light layer of moisture. I also spray this on my neck because that’s where I always forget to lotion after my shower.
- While the facial spray absorbs into my skin I put Carols Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray into my hair. This keeps my hair silky soft which is a deceivingly difficult task since my hair is wavy and tends to dry out pretty easily.
- Lastly, I spread a thin layer of Formula 10.0.06 P.M. Perfecto Overnight Hydrating Cream all over my face except my eyes. This night cream is the perfect balance of thick moister while still letting my skin breathe. I also love the blackcurrant & licorice smell of this since most of my routine leans towards citrus notes.
While I do all this I usually light a candle (Autumn from Bath & Body Works is my current favorite) and listen to music (currently loving the “Jazz for Sleep” playlist on Spotify).