Lately, I’ve been attending more rave events and I’ve learned a thing or two both from my own mistakes and the advice of others. Overall, I can’t recommend these events enough. The DJ is engaged with the crowd and the majority of people are incredibly sweet. There are also great moments to bond with the friends you went to the event with.
- Bring Water!!
- I can’t stress this one enough. These events get hot and with all the dancing you’ll be doing, you want to make sure you’re hydrated. Also, a lot of events have free water stations so bringing in an empty camelback or water bottle will serve you well.
2. Bring a fan
- This goes along with the first tip but when I say these events get hot, I mean they get HOT.
3. Take Vitamin C a few days before and after the event
- With all the people at these events, there is bound to be tons of germs flying around and since you’re not getting a good nights rest, you want to make sure you don’t get sick.
4. Bring a bandana
- Once you get dust in your throat and nose, you’ll be feeling that for days.
5. Bring a long sleeve for later
- The walk back to the car will feel like the longest, coldest walk of your life- might as well be cozy.